“Love is just a word until someone comes and makes sense.” Paulo Coelho
Surely some of you had already thought about them, but surely others have not even considered them. That is why we give you some ideas about the most important things that our baby needs in its first months of life.
For your peace of mind, we advise you to anticipate the purchases of many of these items in case the delivery takes place. In addition, doing this task with time and care will help us prepare for a moment of innumerable changes such as motherhood.
What to take to the hospital before the baby is born
• Disposable diapers (newborn size)
• Basket for the hospital
• Wet wipes
• Wool or cotton blanket
• Clothing set for hospital departure
• Cap or hat according to the time of the year
• Bibs, socks and cotton bodies
• Car seat
Clothes depending on the season of the year.
• 6 pajamas
• 6 sets to exit
• Stroller clothing sets
• 2 hats, wool or cotton hats
• 6 bodies, 6 pairs of socks
• 4 fighters
• Shoes or booties and wool or cotton gloves
• 2 bags
• 2 blankets of virgin wool, 2 of cotton and 1 of thread
• Cot and mattress
• Moses and mattress
• Diaper holder
• Furniture or changing table
• A mobile of lights and colors to hang over your crib
• Carry cot
• Neutral soap and shampoo that does not irritate the eyes
• Diaper packages between 3 and 5 kg
• Wet wipes
• Ointment to prevent irritation
• Cotton and masking tape
• Changing table and changing table
• Comb and hairbrush
• Plastic bathtub
• Water thermometer
• Scissors to cut the nails with rounded tip
• Soft towel
• 12 bibs
• Specific milk for your baby
• 6 bottles
• Sterilizing equipment (container and product)
• Bottle warmers
• Assortment of different teats
• Brush for washing bottles and teats
Security is always the most important
• Video and sound intercom
• Night lamp or plug lamp
• Life insurance: It is highly recommended that at least one of the parents take out life insurance. This will give us the assurance that our children will have their basic needs covered in case the worst happens. What amount to insure? It depends on your personal situation. Based on total expenses and income, you must calculate your own budget for your life insurance.
• Health insurance: To be able to choose doctors and reduce waiting times.
• Vaccines: We remember the vital need for our babies to get vaccinated to prevent them from contracting diseases that could leave important consequences for their health.
As we said at the beginning, we recommend the early and gradual purchase of all these items so that the cost is affordable for the family. It will also allow us to enjoy the preparation to welcome this new life.
Thanks for reading this article. Click the link below to buy useful items. BabyShopClub.com